Epiphone AJ-220SCE Natural Solid Top Acoustic-Electric Guitar
The Epiphone AJ-220SCE is one of Epi's best selling acoustic-electric guitars - and for good reason. The AJ-220SCE's Advanced Jumbo body gives you big sound, while conveying every nuance of your performance. Its bell-like shape sports a large lower bout and a smaller, rounded upper bout; this combination delivers a focused, balanced tone with robust lows complimented by a brilliant crispness in the mids and highs. And this guitar's comfortable SlimTaper neck and elegant Venetian cutaway make fast runs in the treble range a pleasure to execute. Factor in Shadow's Performer Tuner preamp, and the Epiphone AJ-220SCE becomes an irresistible bargain.
- Binding: 6-Layer body; Front, 1-Layer;
- Body Wood: Select mahogany
- Bridge: Solid rosewood; Reverse-belly
- Fingerboard: rosewood with "Dot" inlays
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Finish: D'Addario® 12, 16, 25, 34, 41, 53
- Frets: 20; medium/jumbo
- Hardware: Nickel
- Model: AJ-220SCE
- Neck Shape: SlimTaper™ D-Shape
- Neck Wood: Solid mahogany with satin finish
- Pickguard: Simulated Tortoise with metal "E"
- Pickups: NanoFlex™ low-impedance pickup
- Saddle Material: Compensated; PVC
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Top Wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Nut Width: 1.68"
- Hard Case / Bag: None
- Number Of Strings: 6 strings