The Warwick RockBoard® pedalboard series is based on the innovations of its completely re-designed pedalboard series and incorporates a lot of added features, based on suggestions from musicians all around the world. The ingenious, lightweight, rigid and rugged construction, based on only one sheet of cold-rolled aluminum and U-shaped vertical support braces for additional stability, as well as the innovative slot-based design lets you hide cables easily for a neat and tidy design, all stay the same.
- Pedalboard for effects pedals
- Fits approx. 7 to 12 effects pedals (depending on size)
- Sturdy and light aluminum construction
- Slotted design for easy pedal mounting
- Mounting holes for RockBoard LED Light (not included) on both sides
- Made from 1 cold-rolled aluminum sheet
- Additional U-shaped support brace for added rigidity
- 10 degrees angled and absolutely plain board surface - no weld seams
- Slot for RockBoard® MOD patch bays
- Robust black powder-coated surface
- Dimensions (pedalboard): 598 mm / 23 35/64" (W) X 236 mm / 9 19/64" (D) X 37 - 71 mm / 1 7/16" - 2 13/16" (H)
- Weight (pedalboard): 1.3 kg / 2.9 lbs.
- Interior dimensions (gig bag) (L x W x D): 650 x 260 x 120 mm / 25 9/16" x 10 1/4" x 4 3/4"
- Weight (gig bag): 1.6 kg / 3.5 lbs.
- Comes with gig bag, self-adhesive hook (50 mm / 1 15/16" wide) & loop tape (25 mm / 1" wide) and cable ties
Super Fast Shipping
Established Since 1997