Better stage monitoring, better coverage for your audience, and protection.
Using the On-Stage RS7000 Tiltback Amp Stand gets your amp of the floor, which gives you better onstage monitoring, better coverage for your audience, and keeps feet out of your speaker grille.
A perfect choice for various stage and studio amplifier applications, the tilt-back feature will rest your gear on black velveteen rubber pads for the best grip and reinforcement of your sound. The A-frame construction makes this stand extremely secure and stable when holding equipment and gear. Non-slip rubber feet and a locking cross brace keep the stand, and your amp, firmly in place.
5-Position line-it-up height adjustment. Black Velveteen rubber pads; rubber feet. 150 lbs. Capacity. Black finish.
- Protect your amp by getting it off the floor
- A-frame construction for stability stable
- Padded support arms fold down for quick and easy storage
- Friction locking knob quickly and easily adjusts shelf height to five different positions
- Locking cross brace adds strength and support
- Single hinge allows legs to fold quickly and easily for storage and travel
Super Fast Shipping
Established Since 1997