Crash Ride Cymbal with Blend Ride Cymbal Patterns and Made In Germany
These brass alloy models sound and look great, and let you get into playing MEINL at very realistic prices. The HCS series from MEINL is designed to offer all of the cymbal types and sizes normally found in professional lines to beginners in order to deliver the same sound options a working drummer may look for. The HCS 18" crash/ride blends the cutting "ping" sound found in a ride cymbal with a smooth crash effect when played as a crash cymbal. The size and weight of this model make it useful for a multitude of purposes. The HCS crash/ride has excellent stick definition and a clear, penetrating bell with warm undertones and a medium sustain. When heavier moments arise in the music, it makes for a perfect crash cymbal. Meinl HCS cymbals are recommended for any style of music a beginner may be getting into while exploring their sound.
- The 18" Meinl HCS crash/ride works well at any dynamic, from heavy crash fills to light riding on the top and bell of the cymbal
- Blend ride cymbal patterns with swelling crash cymbal effects while maintaining stick definition
- Meinl HCS cymbals are designed for beginner and student musicians using a durable brass alloy that maintains its tone while holding up to the brunt of drum sticks
- Medium weight cymbal with a standard traditional finish
- Well suited to place anywhere on your drum kit to incorporate into any style of playing
- Use sticks, mallets, or brushes for a variety of sound in any setting