Marshall Electric Guitar Amplifier with 12-inch Speaker and 50Watts Output Power
The Marshall Code 50 packs decades of classic Marshall sounds into a travel-friendly combo amp. Browse over 100 presets for instant inspiration at home or on the road or mix and match digitally modeled Marshall preamp power amps and speaker cab emulations to customize convincing tones for the stage and studio. With 50 watts and a full-voiced 12inch speaker, the Marshall Code 50 is right at home onstage for club gigs and worship services. And for some quick stress relief at the office silent headphone amp delivers signature Marshall crunch right to your ears without disturbing coworkers.
- 50 watts with a 12" speaker - good for club gigs and practices
- 14 preamp models include classics like the JCM800Bluesbreaker Plexiand Silver Jubilee
- 4 power amp models for vintage and modern British and American tones
- 8 different speaker emulations for a tight 1 x 12" to a beefy 4 x 12"
- 24 digital effects to inspire new amp tones
- Auxiliary input for jamming along with music
- Headphone output for silent practice and direct recording
- Type: Solid State with digital modeling
- Number of Channels:1
- Total Power:50W
- Speaker Size:1 x 12"
- Reverb: Yes
- Effects:24 (5 simultaneously)
- Amp Modeling:14 x Preamps, 4 x Power Amps, 8 x Speaker Cabs
- EQ:3-band EQ
- Inputs:1 x 1/4" (instrument), 1 x 1/8" (aux in), Bluetooth
- USB:1 x USB Mini-B
- Headphones:1 x 1/8"
- Footswitch I/O:1 x 1/4" (preset scrolling)
- Footswitch Included:No
- Computer Connectivity: USB, Bluetooth (iOS/Android control via Gateway App)
- Construction Material: Black Tolex
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:28.6 lbs.
Super Fast Shipping
Established Since 1997