Marshall Code 25 25Watt 1X10" Digital Modeling Electric Guitar Amplifier
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Brand : Marshall
The Marshall Code 25 packs decades of classic Marshall sounds into a travel-friendly combo amp. Browse over 100 presets for instant inspiration at home or on the road or mix and match digitally modeled Marshall preamp power amps and speaker cab emulations to customize convincing tones for the stage and studio. With 25 watts and a full-voiced 10" speaker Marshall Code 25 is right at home onstage for small club gigs. And for some quick stress relief at the office silent headphone amp delivers signature Marshall crunch right to your ears without disturbing coworkers.
- 25 watts with a 10" speaker - good for small gigs and practices
- 14 preamp models include classics like the JCM800Bluesbreaker Plexiand Silver Jubilee
- 4 power amp models for vintage and modern British and American tones
- 8 different speaker emulations for tight a 1 x 12" to a beefy 4 x 12"
- 24 digital FX to inspire new amp tones
- Auxiliary input for jamming along with music
- Headphone output for silent practice and direct recording
- Type: Solid State with digital modeling
- Number of Channels:1
- Total Power:25W
- Speaker Size:1 x 10"
- Reverb: Yes
- Effects:24 (5 simultaneously)
- Amp Modeling:14 x Preamps, 4 x Power Amps, 8 x Speaker Cabs
- EQ:3-band EQ
- Inputs:1 x 1/4" (instrument), 1 x 1/8" (aux in)
- USB:1 x USB Mini-B
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Headphones:1 x 1/8"
- Footswitch I/O:1 x 1/4" (preset scrolling)
- Footswitch Included: No
- Computer Connectivity: USB, Bluetooth (iOS/Android control via Gateway App)
- Construction Material: Black Tolex
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:13.4 lbs.
what more can I ask. Good response and service from the seller. Easy to deal with. Shipment was made quick and items are packed securely. I even got the free gift from them. Will come back and buy again from this shop. 100% satisfied.
Brg diterima dlm keadaan baik, seller bg hadiah as promised. Tp amp dtg kepala letrik bkn Msia, tp hal kecik, kat ofc byk kepala mcm tu. Gitar dtg tak tune, sy tune terputus tali 4 😭. Kat mn la nak tukar tali time2 covid ni. Silap sy x bc manual dulu. Baru sampai dah putus tali sy kerja kan 😭😭😭