Ibanez 5 String Electric Bass Guitar with 5-piece Neck Structure and 3-band EQ
Ibanez SR305EB-WK has been keeping a constant effort to improve the SR series, answering the wider needs of a variety of players at a variety of budgets. The PDC pickups with exposed pole pieces provide high output with more clarity than ever. A 3-way power tap switch on the Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ creates 3 tonal options; Humbucking, Single coil, and Low-end enhanced single coil. This allows for much more flexibility. Along with the new upgraded tonal options, the great staples of the SR line have been preserved; smooth and fast neck, lightweight body, and supreme comfortability. All of these specs combine to create a truly impressive 5 string bass available at a great entry price.
- Value-packed electric bass, with a comfortable feel that's great for beginners
- 5-piece neck is extra strong to add sustain and resist warping over the years
- Dual humbucking pickups with 3-band EQ and Power Tap make it easy to nail a wide range of tones
- Accu-cast B125 bridge provides solid intonation
- Active electronics with the easy-access battery compartment on the back of the bass
- Cosmo Black hardware for killer appearance