The Gibraltar hi-hat clutch functions like a snare drum throw-off. Disengage and drop the top cymbal by hitting the clutch with a drumstick. Step on the pedal and the clutch attaches itself at its original position.
- Hit the clutch with a drumstick and the top cymbal disengages and drops
- Step on the pedal and the clutch attaches itself at its original position
- The Gibraltar hi-hat Clutch functions like a snare drum throw off
- Disengage and drop the top cymbal by hitting the clutch with a drumstick
- Works with a 7mm rod
For In Stock items, the delivery usually takes 2 - 5 working days.
For Pre-order items, the items usually ship within 2-4 weeks.
Yes! you can place an order with a deposit of 50% to lock the deal. You may refer to our preorder page for all info.
Yes! all orders comes with a manufacturer's warranty for a year from the date of purchase with Pusat Muzik Reco. Warranty coverage is only applicable for electronic parts.
Most of our instruments are kept newly and sealed in our warehouse. If you wish to test a guitar, you may contact us at 013-620 6293 before you pop in and our friendly staffs will assist you accordingly!
All our pianos and drums are kept new in box and installation is not included. You may contact us at 013-620 6293 for installation request which is available only within Melaka area.
Yes! you may purchase from our webstore and opt for self pick up or same day delivery option 013-620 6293(within Melaka area).
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.