Epiphone AJ-210CE Outfit Acoustic Guitar with Free Hardcase - Vintage Sunburst
The Epiphone AJ-210CE 6-string cutaway acoustic-electric guitar has a big, beautiful body that emits rich bass and bell-like treble tone with a clear midrange. It features a traditional western cutaway for easy access to the upper frets and is affordably priced, too. The AJ-210CE's select spruce top, mahogany neck, back, and sides, and rosewood fretboard are visually striking, musically pleasing, and easy to play. With authentic acoustic tone transmitted by its Shadow Performer tuner/preamp and NanoFlex under-saddle pickup, the AJ-210CE is an outstanding acoustic-electric value.
- Affordably priced, quality acoustic guitar that can be plugged in and heard in noisy live situations
- Jumbo body offers rich, deep bass sounds and bell-like treble tones
- Western cutaway gives you easy access to the upper frets for solos and capo use
- Shadow Performer tuner/preamp has 2-band EQ, volume and phase controls, plus a built-in tuner
- NanoFlex under-saddle pickup lets your guitar's natural acoustic sounds shine through
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Body Material: Select Spruce (Top), Select Mahogany (Body)
- Body Colour: Vintage Sunburst
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- No. of Frets: 20
- Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Pickup: Shadow™ NanoFlex™ (under saddle)
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Pickguard: Imitation Tortoise with metal "E" logo
- Strings: D'Addario Phosphor (12-53)
- Tuners: Premium Die-Cast with Kidney Buttons: 14:1 ratio
- Hardware Finish: Chrome