D'Addario EXP45 Coated Nylon Classical Guitar String Normal Tension
D'Addario EXP45 Coated Classical Guitar Strings provide longer life and increased durability coupled with the brightness, the clarity and sensitivity you've come to expect from D'Addario strings. Here is how they work: An ultrafine layer of EXP coating is bonded to the phosphor bronze wrap wire which is then wound onto the hex-shaped core wire. The result is a built-in barrier against the corrosion and wear that can quickly sap the life out of your strings and your sound. And since the EXP coating is cross-linked to the wrap wire prior to winding, the strings sound fresh and bright. New-string tone lasts 3 to 4 times longer than traditional guitar strings.
D'Addario is the world's largest manufacturer of strings for musical instruments. Many top guitarists won't play any other brand. Regardless of your playing style, D'Addario has a set that's right for you.
- D'Addario's most popular classical string known for quality, consistency and a warm yet projecting tone.
- Part of the renowned D'Addario Pro-Arte series with highly accurate, laser sorted treble strings
- Normal tension, Clear Nylon, Non-Ball End
- Corrosion resistant packaging for fresh strings, always!
- All D'Addario strings are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA at our New York facility to the most stringent quality controls in the industry