Headphone Amplifier with Mid Boost Modes and Onboard Effects
With amPlug G2, the crucial analog circuit has been drastically improved, and each model now provides three modes. Classic Rock features a selectable mid-boost, as well as nine selectable effects with three types of Chorus, Delay, and Reverb.
A foldable plug mechanism that rotates 180 degrees and an auto power-off function are additional features that contribute significantly to improved convenience and ease of use.
There is also an AUX input for jamming along with any audio player. amPlug G2 is the simplest way to get serious sound; occupying virtually no space, it's an ideal choice for any guitarist or bassist.
AC30: Provides the AC30 top boost sound.
Classic Rock: Delivers the classic crunch of a UK-made 100W amp.
Metal: Gives you the extreme high-gain sound of a US-made amp.
Bass: Designed specifically for low frequencies, offering a wide-range response.
Clean: The ideal choice for fat, boutique inspired clean sounds.
Blues: The authentic, crunchy blues tone of a cranked tweed amp.
Lead: Searing, a high gain lead tone that’s perfect for solos.
- Modes: MidBoost Off/1/2
- Effects: Chorus 1/2/3, Delay 1/2/3, Reverb 1/2/3
- Headphone Out
- AUX In
- Battery Life:
- amPlug 2 AC30/ amPlug 2 Metal / amPlug 2 Classic Rock:
- 11 hours (With alkaline batteries, FX on)
- 17 hours (With alkaline batteries, FX off)
- 4 hours (With zinc-carbon batteries, FX on)
- 9 hours (With zinc-carbon batteries, FX off)
- Dimensions: 86 x 80 x 31 mm / 3.39" x 3.15" x 1.22"
- Weight: 40 g / 1.41 oz. (excluding batteries)
- Accessories: two AAA alkaline batteries