Fender gives bassists of all levels a solid amp that can handle anything. Plug into the Fender Rumble 40 for serious bass tone in a compact package! This black beauty offers a basement-friendly 40-watt setting you rock out without disturbing the neighbors. Shape your sound with the 4-band EQ and practice along with your favorite tracks thanks to the 1/8" aux input. The single 10" speaker keeps your tone nice and punchy.
- 40 watts
- 10" Fender Special Design speaker
- Compact and lightweight (18 pounds) ported enclosure with removable grille
- Overdrive circuit (controlled manually or with optional footswitch)
- Three-button voicing section (bright contour vintage)
- XLR line out with a ground lift
- Type: Solid State
- Number of Channels:1
- Total Power:40W
- Speakers:1 x 10"
- Effects: Overdrive
- EQ:3-band (Semi-parametric Midrange)
- Inputs:1 x 1/4", 1 x 1/8" (aux)
- Outputs:1 x XLR
- Headphones:1 x 1/8"
- Footswitch I/O:1 x 1/4"
- Footswitch Included: No
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:18 lbs.
Super Fast Shipping
Established Since 1997