The all-in-one Fender Champion 50XL packs 50 giggable watts, a sophisticated voicing and FX suite, and a refreshingly nuanced clean channel into its Blues Junior-sized frame. Yet the Champ 50XL is no me-too modeler. Its solid state front end speaks with Blackface authority, with plenty of cluck, weight, and sparkle to evoke chunky rhythms and sweet, singing leads. Head on over to channel two's 8-stop Voice control, and you get a guided tour through classic American cleans to modern British high gain and beyond. A streamlined FX selector sweetens amp tones with a host of A-class time and modulation effects; there's even a tap switch for delay. The icing on the cake is the Champion 50XL's specially voiced Celestion 12" speaker, which delivers the kind of attack, dynamics, and low end that'll make you swear you're playing an old Fender favorite.
- 50 watts — keeps up with a blues trio and beyond
- Lightweight and compact — just 19 lbs.
- Blackface-inspired clean channel — takes pedals well
- 8-way Voice switch — captures a wide range of American and British tones
- Onboard FX selector with tap tempo and wet/dry control
- 12" Celestion speaker is refreshingly nuanced, miked or live
- 5/8" pressed wood cabinet delivers big bass
- Optional 0071359000 footswitch (not included) permits remote channel switching and FX toggling
- Type:Solid State
- Number of Channels:2
- Total Power:50W
- Speaker Size:1 x 12" Celestion Midnight 60
- Effects:Delay/Echo, Chorus, Tremolo, Vibratone
- Amp Modeling:12 x Amp Tones, 4 x Stompboxes
- EQ:2-band EQ
- Inputs:1 x 1/4" (instrument), 1 x 1/8" (aux in)
- Headphones:1 x 1/8"
- Footswitch I/O:1 x 1/4" (channel, effects)
- Footswitch Included:No
- Construction Material:0.625" Particle Board with Black Vinyl
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:19 lbs.
Super Fast Shipping
Established Since 1997