Expect rich, clear sound and reliable performance from the Yamaha CBR15 passive loudspeaker. With a respectable 500-watts of RMS power handling, and 96dB SPL sensitivity, these loudspeakers boast impressive performance for their compact, portable nature. Live sound engineers especially appreciate the CBR15's HF-protection circuit, which prevents speaker damage from excessive input. We also dig the smart form factor, which lets you use the CBR15 as either a mains speaker or on its side as a floor monitor. However you use it, expect stellar sound and performance you can trust with the Yamaha CBR15 passive loudspeaker.
- Passive loudspeaker with lightweight plastic cabinet
- Impressive 500W RMS power handling
- 1/4" and speakON inputs for flexible connectivity
- HF-protection circuit prevents tweeter damage due to excessive signal levels
- Highly-sensitive LF driver puts out full bass even at lower volumes
- LF Driver Size:1 x 15"
- HF Driver Size:1.4"
- Power Rating (Program):500W
- Peak Power Capacity:1000W
- Impedance:8 ohms
- Inputs:1 x 1/4", 1 x speakON
- Frequency Range:46Hz-20kHz (-10 dB)
- Crossover Frequency:2kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL:126dB
- Horizontal Coverage Angle:90 Degrees
- Vertical Coverage Angle:60 Degrees
- Enclosure Material:Plastic
- Mounting Options:Pole Mount with 1.37" socket, 3 x M8 Fly Points
- Weight:39 lbs.