Add a heavy dose of thickness to your guitar’s tone with the vintage sounding Nether Octaver, and unleash a gnarly pitch-o-rama that will devastate your would-be rivals. Use it to subtly fatten up your sound, or dial-up extreme settings for a powerful barrage of all-out synth tones.
With your choice of either one or two octaves mixed with your original signal, the pedal can beef up even the thinnest sounding rig. You can even adjust the volume levels of octave 1 and 2 individually to dial in the perfect amount of girth. The Dry knob lets you either eliminate your input signal completely for straight synth tones, or boost it for your ultimate solo sound.
TC Electronic Nether Octaver’s classic all-analog design gives you access to all the warm and glitchy synth sounds you remember from the ‘80s.
- Classic all-analog octave pedal
- Features 1 and 2 octaves below the original signal
- Add warmth, depth and bottom end to your tone
- True bypass for ultimate signal integrity
- "Built-like-a-tank" metal chassis
- Runs on 9 V battery or PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
Super Fast Shipping
Established Since 1997