TC Electronic Fluorescence Shimmer Reverb Pedal
Fluorescence Shimmer Verb is one of those effects you simply must add to your bag of tricks. Originally pioneered by recording legends Daniel Lanois and Brian Eno, shimmer reverb is produced by layering a tail of reverb (pitched up an octave) on top of the original dry signal. This produces lush soundscapes that take on a life of their known, ranging from voluptuous chimes to interstellar travel-like sounds that will evoke memories of Carl Sagan’s Cosmos while you’re playing.
Wherever there's a need for grandiose string sections of ethereal presence to add body and scope to a passage, this pedal fits the bill.
With only 4 controls to master, Fluorescence Shimmer Verb makes it easy to fine-tune your ethereal resonances in great depth. A Reverb knob adjusts the amount of tail on your dry signal for short or long resonances. The Mix knob lets you adjust the balance between the reverb tail and your guitar sound, while the Tone knob sets the amount of sparkle that’s added to the reverb. Lastly, the Shimmer knob rolls in the perfect amount of sparkling, angelic octave tones to round out its thick and ethereal ambience.
- Shimmering, super-bright reverb pedal sends you straight to shoegaze heaven
- Effortlessly create celestial reverb sounds
- Intuitive 4-knob interface including dedicated shimmer knob
- True bypass for ultimate signal integrity
- "Built-like-a-tank" metal chassis
- Runs on 9 V battery or PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)