TC Electronic Iron Curtain Guitar Effects Pedal with Noise Gate Control and True Bypass
TC Electronic Iron Curtain Noise Gate is the no-nonsense way to banish your sound gremlins with its simple and intuitive 2-knob operation. Thanks to an all-analog design that features only the highest-quality components, and a zero-tolerance policy for unwanted noise.
Stray noise can come from a variety of places: vintage amplifiers; single-coil pickups; light dimmer circuits – plus some venues just have a lot of inherent noise. If your performance calls for everything from sweet and soft passages with barely audible notes to wailing like there’s no tomorrow, the pedal's all-analog circuit blocks the noise and lets your tone through in all its glory.
With only a Threshold and Decay knob to master, Iron Curtain Noise Gate is simpler to operate than most overdrive pedals. The 2-knob layout makes it easy to dial in a superbly responsive guitar sound, whether you’re grinding massive-gain metal or playing blues on single-coil pickups.
- A speedy and effective noise gate reduces unwanted noise from your guitar signal
- Easy to use 2-knob interface controls threshold and decay
- The toggle switch lets you choose between muting signal completely or reducing unwanted noise
- True bypass for ultimate signal integrity
- "Built-like-a-tank" metal chassis
- Runs on 9 V battery or PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)