TC Electronic Iron Curtain Noise Gate Pedal
Iron Curtain Noise Gate is the no-nonsense way to banish your sound gremlins with its simple and intuitive 2-knob operation. Thanks to an all-analog design that features only the highest-quality components, and a zero-tolerance policy for unwanted noise.
Stray noise can come from a variety of places: vintage amplifiers; single-coil pickups; light dimmer circuits – plus some venues just have a lot of inherent noise. If your performance calls for everything from sweet and soft passages with barely audible notes to wailing like there’s no tomorrow, the pedals’s all analog circuit blocks the noise and lets your tone through in all its glory.
With only a Threshold and Decay knob to master, Iron Curtain Noise Gate is simpler to operate than most overdrive pedals. The 2-knob layout makes it easy to dial in a superbly-responsive guitar sound, whether you’re grinding massive-gain metal, or playing blues on single coil pickups.
- Speedy and effective noise gate reduces unwanted noise from your guitar signal
- Easy to use 2-knob interface controls threshold and decay
- Toggle switch lets you choose between muting signal completely or reducing unwanted noise
- True bypass for ultimate signal integrity
- "Built-like-a-tank" metal chassis
- Runs on 9 V battery or PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)