TC Electronic Guitar Effects Pedal with Spring Reverb Effect and True Bypass
The TC Electronic Drip Spring Reverb Guitar Effects pedal gives your guitar the authentic sound of the classic spring reverb units found in the Fender amps of the ‘60s. When maxed out, the effect can be extremely lo-fi, or it can be applied more subtly to add the unmistakable character and charm that livens up any dry guitar sound.
With an intuitive set of controls on board, the pedal can easily be dialed in to satisfy a wide variety of reverb cravings. Tone lets you set how bright the reverberations are for either a clear, piercing sound or a more subdued and dark effect. Dwell sets the length of the reverb tail, for everything from a whisper to a wave crashing into a Californian coastal cavern. The Mix knob lets you dial in the perfect balance between the reverberated signal and your dry tone.
- An authentic, dedicated spring reverb pedal
- Simple 3-knob interface lets you tweak Dwell, Mix, and Tone
- Thrilling vintage-style reverb based on legendary spring technology
- True bypass for ultimate signal integrity
- “Built-like-a-tank” metal chassis
- Runs on 9 V battery or the PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
Super Fast Shipping
Established Since 1997