The JS Series Dinky™ JS12 features a poplar body and a bolt-on maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement for rock-solid stability. The flat 12” radius amaranth fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and white dot inlays. The flat radius allows for easier chording, feels great for rhythm playing, and handles bends well during lead playing.
A pair of Jackson high-output humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets cranks out clear tone with plenty of girths and can be shaped with a three-way toggle switch and single volume and tone controls.
The JS12 has all-black hardware, including the synchronized fulcrum tremolo bridge, die-cast tuners, and standard strap buttons.
- Body Shape Dinky
- Body Material Poplar
- Body Finish Gloss
- Fretboard Material Amaranth
- Fretboard Radius 12" (305 mm)
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- No. of Frets 24
- Fretboard Inlays White Pearloid Dot
- Pickups Jackson® High-Output Humbucking
- Bridge 2-Point Fulcrum Tremolo
- Pickguard None
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Hardware Finish Black
Super Fast Shipping
Established Since 1997