Fender Acoustasonic 90 Acoustic Guitar Combo Amp
The Fender Acoustasonic 90 is perfect for the acoustic guitarist who needs compact, powerful and affordable amplification, packing pure tone, great features and stage-worthy performance into a versatile and lightweight combo amp.
- 90 watts
- 8 inch speaker and high-frequency horn
- Two channels (instrument, mic) with individual volume, tone and effects controls
- Smart feedback elimination circuit
- Reverb, echo/delay, chorus, Vibratone and other effects
- XLR line output with ground lift
- Type : Acoustic Amp
- Number of Channels : 2
- Total Power : 90W
- Speakers : 1 x 8", 1 x Piezo Horn
- Inputs : 1 x XLR Combo, 1 x 1/4", 1 x 1/8" (aux)
- Outputs : 1 x XLR
- EQ : 3-band
- Reverb : Yes
- Effects : Yes (Reverb, Delay, Chorus, Vibratone)
- Feedback Control : Yes
- Footswitch I/O : 1 x 1/4" (instrument effects, mic effects)
- Footswitch Included : No
- Power Source : Standard IEC AC cable
- Height : 15.375"
- Width : 19.37"
- Depth : 9.81"
- Weight : 18 lbs.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.