1x12" Guitar Combo Amplifier with 5 Amp Voicings, 60 Effects, 8 Tone Slots, Cab-emulated Line and Headphone/Record Outputs, Stereo Link, Effects Loop, and USB
The BOSS Katana 100 MkII is the latest installation in BOSS's esteemed line of Katana Series amplifiers. And whether you're interested in accessing its pummeling hundred-watt output section and platform-perfect 12" speaker to amplify your existing modelers and preamps, or in building your dream tones from the ground up to create the ultimate all-in-one gig and practice solution, the Katana 100 MkII is a powerful tool in the hands of any electric or acoustic player. Cab-emulated outputs and monitoring make the BOSS Katana 100 MkII a truly silent stage and studio guitar solution, while multi-channel footswitch support provides hands-free remote access to every sound in your arsenal. New amp variations and access to 60 timeless BOSS effects within the BOSS Tone Studio editor make the 100 MkII a tone tweaker's holiday. There's even a single-cable stereo operation for running dual Katanas from the stage — the perfect way to fill space in a single-guitar outfit.
- Versatile combo amp with five amp voicings, customizable effects, and editor software
- Amp characters include Clean, Crunch, Lead, Brown (derived from the BOSS Waza amp), and Acoustic (for acoustic-electric guitar)
- 60 timeless BOSS effects, accessible from the BOSS Tone Studio
- Variable Power Control allows you to achieve cranked-amp tone at lower volume levels
- Shape your tone quickly with dedicated Gain, EQ, and Effects controls
- Use the BOSS Tone Studio editor software to customize your effects and amp settings
- Effects Loop allows you to add effects pedals after the preamp section
- Power Amp In brings uncolored amplification to your external modelers and preamps
Stereo Expand switch for single-cable stereo operation across two Katanas
Full GA-FC foot controller support (NOT INCLUDED)
- Type: Solid State
- Number of Channels:4
- Total Power:100W (50W, 0.5W settings)
- Speaker Size:1 x 12"
- Reverb: Yes
- Effects: Modulation, Delay, 60 Boss Effects (Tone Studio software)
- EQ:3-band EQ
- Inputs:1 x 1/4" (instrument), 1 x 1/4" (power amp), 1 x 1/8" (aux)
- Outputs:1 x 1/4" (line), 1 x 1/4" (rec/headphones)
- Effects Loop: Yes
- USB:1 x Type B
- Headphones: Yes
- Footswitch I/O:2 x 1/4"
- Footswitch Included: No
- Computer Connectivity: USB
- Construction Material: Black Tolex
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:32.6 lbs.
Super Fast Shipping
Established Since 1997