Boss DD-8 Compact Digital Delay Guitar Effect Pedal
Ever since they released the DM-1 Delay Machine in 1978, the BOSS name has been synonymous with great-sounding delay pedals. The DD-8 Digital Delay is their most powerful one yet. This compact delay stompbox boasts up to 10 seconds of delay, along with 11 versatile delay modes that range from crystal-clear repeats to glitchy and modulated echoes. The DD-8 is ideal for practice, soundchecks, and on-the-fly backing tracks, courtesy of its 40-second looper. And synchronizing your repeats to a song is a breeze, thanks to tap tempo. You also get a carryover switch, which enables delay trails to continue after the effect is bypassed. The DD-8 is teeming with flexible stereo I/O, while three selectable output modes achieve a wide range of effects. The BOSS DD-8 Digital Delay includes external footswitch jacks for on-demand tap tempo, extended looper control, and a captivating Twist effect.
- Compact digital delay stompbox with 10 seconds of delay and 11 versatile delay modes
- 40-second looper with overdub capability for practice, soundchecks, and on-the-fly backing
- Tap tempo enables you to synchronize the delay’s tempo via the onboard pedal switch
- Carryover switch enables delay trails to continue after the effect is bypassed
- True stereo I/O and 3 selectable output modes (independent, panning, and wide stereo)
- Smart I/O functionality supports an endless array of applications
- Add external footswitches for on-demand tap tempo, extended looper control, and an echo-laden Twist effect
- Pedal Type:Delay, Looper
- Presets:10 x Delays, Tap Tempo
- Effects:Analog BBD, Standard Digital, Tape, Warm, Reverse, +Reverb, Shimmer, Warp, Glitch
- Max Delay Time:up to 10 seconds
- Looping Time:Up to 40 seconds
- Inputs:2 x 1/4"
- Outputs:2 x 1/4" (stereo, wet/dry, mono)
- Other I/O:1 x 1/4" (external tap/expression)
- Bypass Switching:Buffered
- Power Source:9V DC power supply required (sold separately)
- Power Usage:65mA
- Batteries:1 x 9V Alkaline
- Weight:1 lbs.