The Akai Professional MPK Mini Play keyboard controller sets a new standard for portable music production controllers. Featuring 25 synth-action mini keys, eight MPC pads (complete with Note Repeat), four assignable control knobs to control eight parameters, and a 4-way thumbstick for pitch/modulation, the MPK Mini Play offers comprehensive control. And with the included 128 instrument sounds and 10 drum kits, you're ready to produce in a variety of styles. Complete with a built-in speaker and headphone output, the Akai Professional MPK Mini Play is more like a tiny synth workstation that doubles as a compact controller for your computer.
With just three AA batteries, you can use the MPK Mini Play as a portable synth workstation. Its built-in sound module features 128 sounds and 10 drum kits. Monitor your performance with the built-in speaker, or connect your headphones for a private session. Create melodies while you ride the train to work. Compose a new piece out in nature somewhere. If you want more options for producing music anywhere you go, we can highly recommend the MPK Mini Play.
Simply create an account (or login) and register your product at Akaipro.com/register to receive your free licenses of these software products.
- Pro Tools First
- MPC Essentials
- MPC Essentials Expansions (Elements of UK Dance/House/Dystopia)
- 25 velocity-sensitive synth-action mini keys
- Built-in sound module features 128 sounds and 10 drum kits
- Built-in speaker and headphone out for personal monitoring
- Dedicated Octave Up and Octave Down buttons
- Innovative 4-way thumbstick for ergonomic control of pitch and modulation
- 8 backlit, velocity-sensitive MPC-style pads with Note Repeat and Full Level
- 4 assignable Q-link knobs for mixing, tweaking plug-ins, and more
- USB powered, no power adapter required
- Can also be powered via 3 x AA batteries
Super Fast Shipping
Established Since 1997