Vox VT100X 100W Digital Modeling Guitar Combo Amplifier
The VT100X features a brand new modeling engine and sounds even better than ever! By using VET (Virtual Element Technology), which is based on an analysis of the components and amp circuits themselves, VTX amplifiers produce the most accurate and realistic amplifier sounds to date. These new amplifiers also feature a multi-stage Valvetronix tube preamp. This preamp design incorporates authentic analog circuitry to achieve the subtle tonal adjustments and capture the nuances that are distinctive of vacuum tube amps. In addition to this clever circuitry, VTX amplifiers feature a tightly sealed cabinet and a proprietary bass-reflex designed to deliver stunning resonance. Go beyond the realm of previous modeling amps with the new VOX Tone Room editing software that lets you customize the existing amps and effects yourself, or create your own!
VTX amps are equipped with a USB port for simple integration with a PC, Mac, or even iOS & Android platforms and works seamlessly with the new VOX Tone Room software for deep editing of your favorite amp models, effects and presets! Tone Room is available to download on your PC, Mac via the Support tab of this page and is also available for your iOS and Android devices via the App Store or Google Play!
- 100 Watts; 1 x 12" Speaker
- VET (Virtual Elements Technology) delivers stunning sound quality
- Valvetronix preamp uses a vacuum tube multi-stage amplification circuit
- 11 realistic amp models; 13 high quality on-board effects; 33 preset programs
- Built-in tuner, AUX in jack, Headphones out, and USB connectivity; Optional VFS2 & VFS5 footswitches