The Epiphone Les Paul SL guitar delivers the look and feel of one of the world's most popular electric guitars, and it's also the most affordable Les Paul ever made. Comprised of a poplar body with mahogany neck and rosewood fretboard, the Les Paul SL is primed for rock and blues, and just like its namesake, it's amazingly versatile in a wide range of styles. The Epiphone single-coil pickups with ceramic magnets offer Master Volume and Master Tone controls for simplicity, with a three-way switch lending access to a wide range of sounds.
- The most affordable Les Paul guitar ever made
- Poplar body with mahogany neck and rosewood fretboard
- Two Epiphone single-coil pickups with ceramic magnets deliver classic tone
- Simple and capable controls include Master Volume, Master Tone, and 3-way pickup selector
- Designed to bring you true Les Paul looks, feel, and vibe, for less
- Body Type:Solid body
- Body Shape:Les Paul
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Poplar
- Body Finish:Gloss
- Color: Vintage Sunburst
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Neck Shape:60's SlimTaper, D profile
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Pearloid dots
- Number of Frets:22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length:24.75"
- Nut Width:1.6875"
- Bridge/Tailpiece:Adjustable wrap around stopbar combo
- Tuners:Premium Covered, 14:1 ratio
- Neck Pickup:650SCR Ceramic Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup:700SCT Ceramic Single-coil
- Controls:1 x master volume, 1 x master tone, 3-way toggle pickup switch