The Marshall MG15GR is loaded with pure Marshall tone. You get your choice of Clean and Overdrive channels that you can shape with a 3-band EQ. You also get an integrated digital spring reverb effect. Best of all, each channel's settings are storable and recallable. The MG15GR is loud enough to rattle the windows during practice sessions, while its revolutionary solid-state design convincingly emulates a tube amp's tone and response. Beyond that, the MG15GR supplies you with a line input for music players and emulated headphone and line outputs. Part of Marshall's MG Gold series, the MG15GR is a great-sounding practice amp.
- 15-watts offers enough power for practice sessions
- Custom 8" speaker provides classic British tone
- Clean and Overdrive channels give you different sonic textures
- 3-band EQ provides broad sound shaping
- Integrated digital spring reverb effect for adding depth to your sound
- Preset channel modes for storing and recalling your settings
- Line input for jamming along with tracks
- Emulated headphone and line outputs for practicing and recording
- Type: Solid State
- Total Power: 15W
- Speaker Size: 1 x 8" Marshall Custom speaker
- Reverb: Digital Reverb
- EQ: 3-band EQ
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (instrument), 1 x 1/8" (line in)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/8" (emulated out)
- Power Source: Fixed AC cable
- Height: 14.6"
- Width: 14.8"
- Depth: 7.7"
- Weight: 17.2 lbs.